Khaman dhokla mix – 1 cup
Green chili paste – 1tsp
Oil – 2 tbsp
Water – 1 cup
Mustard seeds – 1tsp
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
Hing – 1/4 tsp
Coriander leaves – a handful
Oil – 1 tbsp
1. In a mixing bowl, add the dhokla mix, green chili paste, and oil. Add water and whisk to make a smooth and lump-free batter. Don’t mix it too long otherwise, the dhoklas get hard.
2. Grease the pan with oil and pour the dhokla mix until 3/4 th part of the pan.
3. In Instantpot, add 2 cups of water to the inner pot and place the trivet. Carefully place the pan on the trivet.
4. Close the lid and press the “STEAM” mode – VENT OPEN. Set the external timer to 15 mins.
5. Press the CANCEL button after 15mins. Open the lid after the steam releases( might take 2mins).
6. Remove the pan from the instant pot and let it cool down.
7. On the stovetop, heat the pan on the medium-high flame.
8. Once the pot is hot, add oil, mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
9. Let the mustard seeds splutter and then add hing and coriander leaves. Saute for a minute and remove from the flame.
10. Now, run a knife around the edges so the dhokla can be released on to the plate. Cut it into your favorite shapes.
11. Pour the tadka over the dhokla
Enjoy and don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel for more yummy and healthy recipes.
Follow us on https://www.facebook.com/SimplyMindfulRecipes/
Title: It’s beautiful