A perfect beer-match too, for those who love to drink!🍺
1 420g Firm Tofu (about 6-8 pcs of tofu, bought in Phils)
1 small onion, chopped
4 cloves garlic, chopped
1 small red pepper, chopped
2 tbsp pepper flakes
1 tbsp butter
3 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
3 tbsp mayonnaise
salt and pepper to taste
1. Drain tofu and remove excess water in it. Slice one tofu cube into 3, and fry it. (or you can slice it in small cubes and fry, in that way u don’t have to slice it after frying)
2. Let tofu cool down, and slice it into smaller cubes.
3. Heat pan and add the butter, cook onion, garlic and red pepper. Stirring constantly, when it turn slightly brown, add soy sauce and oyster sauce.
4. Then add the tofu and stir..add the pepper flakes and black pepper. Mix it well until tofu absorb all the flavors.
5. Add a tbsp of mayonnaise, stir and let it sit for about 2 mins then turn off heat.
6. Transfer tofu in a bowl, and while still hot, add the remaining mayonnaise, mix well and top with dried chives.
7. Serve and Enjoy!
TIP: Add more pepper flakes and hot sauce if you want it extra spicy.
Best pulutan, appetizer or serve it with steamed rice.
Music Prod. by O’Neil Johnson