Chicken Boneless (Cubed) … 1/2 Kg
Capsicum … 1 Medium
Tomato … 1 Medium
Onion … 1 Medium
Green Chilli Paste … 1 Tsp
Ginger Garlic Paste … 2/3 Tsp
Salt … According to taste
Red Chilli Powder … 1 Tsp
Coriander Powder … 1 Tsp
Cumin Seeds (Crushed) … 1/2 Tsp
Lemon Juice … 3 Tbsp
Yogurt … 2 Tbsp
Cooking Oil … 1 – 2 Tbsp
– Take chicken boneless (cubes) in a bowl.
– Add green chilli paste, ginger garlic paste, salt, red chilli powder, black pepper, coriander powder, cumin seeds (crushed), lemon juice and yogurt into it.
– Mix well until all ingredients are evenly applied on chicken.
– Let marinated chicken rest for 2 hours.
– Soak bamboo skewers in water for about 1 – 2 hours.
– Cut tomato, onion and capsicum into cubes.
– Load skewers with chicken and alternate veggies.
– Preheat pan and Grease it with oil.
– Cook chicken skewers on low heat until chicken tenders.
– Keep changing sides while cooking for even cooking.
– Chicken shashlik sticks are done.
Chicken Shashlik Sticks Recipe | Shish Taouk Recipe | Chicken And Veggies Recipe | Chicken Shashlik Recipe | Step by step cooking recipe of Shish Taouk by Tasty Food Recipes.
Easy To Follow Cooking Recipe
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more recipes:
Modern Theme by Nicolai Heidlas Music https://soundcloud.com/nicolai-heidlas
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0
Music provided by Music for Creators https://youtu.be/a1gEbCr7QzA